Monday, January 2, 2012

The Mother Monster herself

Lady Gaga..... Even though people talk about her, she ignores it all and follows her heart down her own path in life. Her strong desire to be herself and just live life inspires me and many more. "I'm gonna Marry the Night I won't give up on my life Live passionately tonight..". Don't ever give up, keep strong even in the hard times. "..."There's nothin' wrong with lovin' who you are" She said, "'cause he made you perfect, babe" "So hold your head up girl and you'll go far, Listen to me when I say" I'm beautiful in my way 'Cause God makes no mistakes..." " You're perfect in your own way! :)
"...When I walk down the street I hear them say "There she goes, that crazy girl She thinks she's something in this world" So I'mma gonna close my ears and dream 'Cause life is never really what it seems In every mystery there's a truth You know I'm telling, I'm telling you No matter lightning or thunder Buckets of rain water You can't flood this town In a world unknown you gotta hold your own If you can't stop me You're never ever ever gonna stop me now..."

No comments:

Post a Comment