Monday, January 2, 2012

This is me...

This is me...


I'm just a geek girl that enjoys going to Starbucks in my spare time to relax, that, and because I LOVE coffee. Haha! The smell of it is welcoming to me but, if I drink too much I'll end up wanting to run a marathon around the block about 3 times if not more! I'm kinda shy when you first meet me, usually just sitting quietly somewhere or standing back, observing my surroundings and not talking much. I'm actually quite talkative and random when I'm around close friends or family members to the point some of them have to tell me to quiet down a bit. It usually surprises the people that knows me as "the quiet/shy girl" when they catch me out of my shell and being completely ME. I intend to space out a lot...If I ever space out in a middle of a conversation, it's not because I'm bored with the person or the conversation, I get distracted easily. I'm stubborn-headed at times, adventurous and enjoy being outside. I play video games, (still a noob though, lol) and sometimes get too into them. Batman, is my all time favorite vigilante, one reason because he doesn't need superpowers to help people and another reason because he's mysterious. I like watching Anime. I used to write stories but haven't been writing lately, though I been planning to start up again on it. I enjoy creating stuff, drawing, etc.. I usually don't let anyone see my art till it's completely finished due to my own negativity and criticizing of my work. I've been told by a friend, who is an artist, that it's an artist thing to criticize your own artwork. In the near future I hope to attend college for either nursing, art or something that would cause a great impact and purpose to my life. :) There's more to me but as I said, I get distracted easily and intend to space out, which I did and now sorta lost my track of thought. lol So, if you bloggers are adventurous and interested to learn more, keep tuned to my page, I'll be here.
In the end, I'm just a girl with dreams, hopes and flaws like everyone else that is trying to keep up with everyday life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment